Enrollment is now open!
La Porte ISD
Early Childhood Center
6 weeks - 5 years old
La Porte ISD’s Early Childhood Center provides high-quality child care services for children and grandchildren of LPISD employees and families who reside in La Porte ISD’s attendance zone.
La Porte ISD’s Early Childhood Center (ECC) has a comprehensive capacity for early childhood education and child care expertise. Our facility is specifically designed to meet the needs of early learners.
- Open Monday – Friday from 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Intensified health measures in place
- Breakfast, lunch, and snack included in tuition for children 8 months; parents provide formula
- On-site nurse available for emergencies
- Secure classrooms and facility with security cameras
- Covered outdoor play area
- Convenient payroll deduction for LPISD employees
- Developmentally appropriate activities including pre-literacy skill, small group activities, sensory play, and outdoor physical activities
- Frog Street Press Curriculum (3, 4, and 5-year-olds)
- Instructional technology component (3, 4, and 5-year-olds)
- Summer child care available
- A weekly visit to Heritage Elementary School Library (2-5-year-olds)
- Instruction for Prekindergarten 3, 4, and 5-year-olds provided by a Texas Prekindergarten/Kindergarten certified teacher, with a focus on literacy skills, vocabulary, math concepts, social and emotional skills, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent daily communication with parents
2020-21 Weekly Rates
6 weeks – 11 months $200
1 – 2 years old $195
3 – 5 years old $190
10% discount off the child with the highest rate for multiple children
$75 for one child
$100 for multiple children
Contact Us Today
Heritage Elementary School
4301 East Blvd.
Deer Park, TX 77536
Kelly Rice, Director
Jewel Whitfield, Director
The La Porte Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex or disability in providing education services, activities, and programs, including vocational programs, in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972; Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended; and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act. The Title IX Coordinator is Angela Garza-Viator, Executive Director of Human Resources, 1002 San Jacinto, La Porte, Texas 77571, Telephone (281) 604-7113. The Section 504 Coordinator is Cynthia Anderson, Executive Director of Special Programs, 1002 San Jacinto, La Porte, Texas 77571, Telephone (281) 604-7034.